I am currently an adjunct faculty member in Artificial Intelligence at Duke University and an AI/ML researcher. I am also a technical advisor to startups.
I have led projects and developed algorithms for the largest companies in the world. I have created technology for products spanning health & wellness, fitness & sports, privacy/compliance, interior design, and energy forecasting.
Most recently, I was Managing Partner and a senior data scientist at Edge Analytics, a boutique machine learning consulting firm.
Other cool stuff I've done:
- Founder of the Digitial Biomarker Discovery Pipeline (DBDP), an open-source platform for health algos
- Developed ML models to predict glucose noninvasively using a smartwatch during my PhD at Duke
- Won an international competition for electronic health record FHIR integration
- Led a team creating ML algorithms for sports medicine at the Duke KLab
- Created a closed loop spinal cord stimulation system for my Masters thesis
- Built hardware for asthma monitoring and sleep monitoring wearables at the NSF ASSIST Center
- Was a caregiver at a nursing home for Alzheimer's patients and at a respite home for children with cerebral palsy.